I'm a freelance writer and serious lower stakes poker player. I'm fascinated by poker's complex strategy as well as the psychology involved in this game of short-term luck and long-term certainties. Contact: onlinepokerdiary (at) gmail (dot) com

Looking Forward to a New Month - Poker Stars Bonus Anyone?

It's been a while since I've put in a high volume of play, but May will mark a new chapter in my poker career.
I've just been messing around with micro NL cash games on Full Tilt while I get ready to move sites and unlock a new bonus.

I've been wanting to give Poker Stars a try for some time now, so I'll be opening an account at the beginning of next week.

I've read through their VIP program and I understand how it can be considered comparable to rakeback. I know there is no rakeback but are there any incentives at all available by signing up through a bonus code? Anyone have one?

No comments:

Post a Comment