I'm a freelance writer and serious lower stakes poker player. I'm fascinated by poker's complex strategy as well as the psychology involved in this game of short-term luck and long-term certainties. Contact: onlinepokerdiary (at) gmail (dot) com

Playing On Hold Due to Poker Writing Commitment

I have embarked on my sit n go challenge; however, I've only played in a few games so far this week because I took on an assignment writing the content for a poker bankroll management website.

I'm doing an article for all the major game variations, and researching and writing about games like Omaha and stud hi/lo has gotten me interested in branching out even further. Look for me to challenge myself with some different games in the coming weeks.

I'll be done with these articles in the next couple days, and then it's off to the tables to grind Sngs.

Anyone else excited for summer? I'm going to put in so many hands at the tables...

No comments:

Post a Comment